Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wheeler Farm

My friend Tonya invited the girls and I to join her at a play day at Wheeler Farm with her son Caleb's school . They had lots of areas set up for the kids to play and we really didn't do anything in the right order! We hit the bubble tubs and Caleb and Hannah had a blast. They played there for probably 20+ minutes and for two year olds, that is a long time! We then went and played with hula hoops and rode the hay ride. I have pictures of the bubbles...Sorry the pic is the wrong way, but Hannah was holding a really big bubble and she thought it was so fun that it didn't pop right away!And one of them hugging while in live for the hayride. Hannah is eating apple, but it is still really cute!On our way out, we saw that they had pony rides and Hannah was so excited to ride on a "baby pony" and I couldn't say no! So here she is on her horse, Licorice.

I tried to get video walking beside her and talking to her, but the guy leading the horse ended up being pretty chatty, so it is mostly him. Oh well, it is still cute!

Here she is posing for a picture afterward:Caleb was next and Tonya was trying really hard to talk him into getting on the horse, but he just wanted to pet it and he was done. We missed out on face painting, balloon animals and bounce houses because we were in line for the hay ride. We found out later they had only rented those options for two hours and since we did the things the school put on (that were there until everyone left), we missed the rented options! It was still lots of fun and if we are invited next time, we will know to do things in a much different order! Also, I will try to remember to get pics of Rachel next time too! I can't believe she isn't in any of them...

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...