Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Thanksgiving Point-Part Two

The real Tulip Festival! It was beautiful, everywhere you looked was just amazing, and they are only at 65% bloom! Hannah made sure she and Holly smelt the flowers right in the beginning:There is a hillside that has lots of red flowers in bloom and columns at the top. We put the kids on the hill and tried to get some cute pictures. We did all three for a few pics:And some of Rachel and Sam:And some of Hannah and Rachel: There is an outdoor amphitheater and waterfall. Hannah ran up and down the hill and rolled in the grass with some big kids that were there on a field trip. While she and Grandma Yo played in the grass (pics and video to come), Holly took a pic of Rachel and I in front of the waterfall.I had a real hard time getting Hannah to cooperate and take any good pictures, but managed to get a few of her by herself. One however, is still with her monkey leash on! I know that these would be better cropped, but I am lucky if I get a chance to get them posted, much less edited! :)

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...