Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Michael's Half Marathon

This past Saturday, April 17, Michael ran in the Salt Lake City Half Marathon (13.1 miles). He has only been training since January and so the girls, Yolonda and Glenn and I went to see him finish! We rode the train since there were 22,000 people that were registered to run in either the 5K, 10K, half or full marathon. Hannah loved the train and Rachel fell asleep on both train rides! :) Here we are on the train:Hannah with Grandma Yo:And Grandpa Glenn:Once we got downtown, we just tried to get as close to the finish as we could where we could still see Michael and he could see us. Here we are waiting:Here he comes! He is the one waving in the black pants:As he got directly across from me, he looked at me and said, "I am going to die!" Of course I caught that moment on film! But we are so proud of him! He finished in 2hrs 7minutes! While we were waiting on Michael to get his stuff together, we ran into the Signing Time frog. Hannah didn't know who he was, just that there was a really big frog, so we tried to get a picture...They say it is addicting, and I guess it is true because he is already signed up to do another one in Ogden on the 15th of May!

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...