Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Thanksgiving Point- Part 1

Ok, so normally I wouldn't tell on myself for being a goober, but this time I will! Yolonda and I decided on a whim instead of going to the Children's Museum, we would go to the Tulip Festival today and invited Holly and her son Sam. So, we get to Thanksgiving point and start walking around the garden area and looking at all the pretty flowers thinking we were at the Tulip Festival. We are taking pics of the kids and waiting on Holly and Sam to get there. So here are the best of the pictures that we took.Here are my favorites:
So, back to what I am telling on myself for. We get a call from Holly that we are in the WRONG place! We are just at the garden and not THE gardens that is the official tulip festival. Once we got to the right place it was AMAZING!! I can't help but compare it to life. We think that something is great and we are making the most of our lives, but God has something SO much better just around the corner if we just listen to him and go where He leads us instead of trusting our own sense of direction! The real festival pics to follow...

1 comment:

gwilleford said...

The girls are growing so fast! They are so pretty! And I love your comparison at the end! So true!!!

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...