Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Part One-Decorating Eggs!

We started Easter by coloring eggs at the house. Yolonda came over to share in the fun! We got the kit that comes with a clear wax crayon and everywhere you color, doesn't get dyed. Hannah would get an egg and color on it and then I would drop it in the dye. Yolonda added their names to a few just for fun! Here she is getting her egg to color:She was very focused and loved coloring on the eggs! She only broke one!Rachel thought it was tons of fun too!Here is the set up at the bar...Hannah with the finished product:Had a hard time getting a real smile, but got lots of silly faces!Here are our eggs!Hannah and I with the eggs:Don't know where she gets that silly face gene??

2 comments:

Mama C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mama C said...

Very cute! This definitely reminds me of all the fun our kids had of coloring eggs when they were little! (You're creating wonderful memories with your little ones! Don't ever stop! Little ones grow up so incredibly fast!!)

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...