Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Part Two- Church!

This morning as I got the girls dressed, I took three pics of each to text one to our moms and to have a picture of them in their dresses in case they messed them up before group pics after church! I think it is hilarious that these are in the exact order I took them on my phone and the first of each is my favorite-but fuzzy, the second they are looking down and the third they are holding their dress! :)Then after church we attempted family photos. I was just going to post the best one and call it good, but the best one of each of us is a different photo and there isn't one that we all look our best in! Plus, this just shows the joys of the family photo! We started standing, but with wiggly kids, that didn't last long...Then we had a hard time getting everyone with their eyes open, looking at the camera and not making silly faces! :)This is as good as it gets this year! Hope you had a great Easter!

1 comment:

Mama C said...

What a beautiful family! -- All in purple! Your girls are adorable!

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...