Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Anniversary-Part two!

I was so excited with how my strawberries turned out that I decided to post a pic of them! I made three with hearts, and two that said I heart you (in the corners)! I thought they looked cute and they tasted yummy! Here is my new WillowTree and my very sweet card from my hubby! He did so well!This was us just having fun one night! Hannah couldn't even hold herself up with those boots on! In other news, we are SO excited because we have company coming tomorrow! Michaels mom, sister and Jacob are coming and will be here until Monday. I will hopefully be doing a few posts while they are in town of all the fun things we will be doing!

1 comment:

kerrycollins said...

those strawberries look so good! you did such a good job!

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...