Thursday, March 26, 2009

Gummy Bear update!

The new baby is doing great! Went for an appt today and the heartrate was in the 140's. Last week at the ultrasound it was 158, so it could still go either way. For those of you who don't know, we are calling Baby #2 "Gummy Bear" until we find out the sex of the baby. We called Hannah "Little Bean" until we knew for sure and this time at the first ultrasound the tech said it looked like a Gummy Bear, and she was right, so it stuck! The most exciting thing is that we have scheduled the anatomical ultrasound for Wednesday, April 15th! In less than three weeks we will know if it is a boy or a girl! I CANNOT wait! I have been dying to know what we are having since I found out I was pregnant. For those of you waiting on pics of the new gummy bear, well, a picture of a picture is all I have to offer. The DVD player was down at the utlrasound place, so still no great digital pics to show.

Here is the ultrasound at 6 weeks when it looked like a Gummy Bear! See the white arrow pointing to the baby?
These are from last week, 14 weeks. This was a good profile pic!This one shows it's arm up by it's face. This is how all the other pics look. The funny thing is, this is what all of Hannah's ultrasounds looked like and she still sleeps with her arm up by her face! Feel free to leave your guess in the comments! I was going to do a poll, but then you don't know who voted for what and I am too curious for that!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. I will keep you in my prayers. What does Hannah think about all of this?

Rhonda said...

Of course I am going to guess a boy. That is what I am hoping for. Can't wait to see you.
Love
Rhonda

gwilleford said...

How exciting!! Glad your little gummy bear is doing so well. And I am guessing a boy.... love and prayers

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...