Monday, March 9, 2009

Wallace Trip- Part 1- Wednesday to Friday

I didn't get Jacki's pictures on my computer before they left, so I will do this in two parts so I can get her Saturday and Sunday pics. So, lets start at the beginning of their trip. Rhonda, Jacki and Jacob got into town on Wednesday and we took them to Guadalupe, the windy beach! It is the one place we take everyone because it is just a different beach experience! This was Rhonda putting her feet in the water!Jacki and Jacob playing at the waters edge!Rhonda and her grandbabies!Siblings and their children! I really love this picture! No, it is not just an optical illusion, Jacob is taller and bigger than Hannah, even though he is three months younger!We had a great time and enjoyed playing with the kids! We spent Thursday shopping and then went to dinner for Michael's birthday. We went to a Japanese Steakhouse where they cook in front of you. The food was good, but they didn't put on much of a show. It was Jacki and Rhonda's first time so I was bummed the show wasn't better. The kids just kept watching the guy cook! It was really cute! Then a couple with a baby came in and Hannah decided that they were more interesting...The birthday boy! He is now 30! On Friday we just stayed around town and did some shopping. We were going to take the kids to the park, but it was really cool and windy so we decided to just lay low for the day. We picked up a bubble gun while we were out and let the kids play in the bubbles! It took them a minute to figure it all out, but then they enjoyed playing in them!

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...