Monday, March 23, 2009

Wallace Family Visit- Part #2

We went to Avila Beach and walked to the end of the pier and took pictures. We were also able to see sea lions again. The pictures from Jacki's camera are bigger, but she had some great ones!

We also went over to the beach and took some pictures on the boardwalk and of the kids playing on the swings!

On Sunday we headed to the Santa Barbara Zoo. The kids were able to see a few things like the giraffes. Hannah kept making her horse noise when she saw them and when I told her they weren't horses, she started roaring at them like they were lions. One day she will figure it all out!

They also enjoyed the meerkats, monkeys, and flamingos. They were down at their eye level so it was easier for them to focus on them!

The kids played really well together considering how close they are in age. They kept knocking each other over trying to give hugs and they each got in trouble some for not sharing toys, but overall, they were very loving! The car was a big hit with Jacob!

Both of the kids with Grandma, in their jammies ready for bed!

Sorry that it took me so long to get the last half of their trip posted! Now if I can get Kristen's pics (and maybe some from Cindi), I can finish Spring Break!

1 comment:

icenhower-family said...

Hannah-banana is too cute and looks like she is having a lot of fun with her family!!

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...