Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Whale Watching

We had a great chance to go to Anaheim to hang out with the Meyers! They are in town to go to Disney this week! While we were there we picked up Kristen from the airport and met up with her best friend that lives here in CA. I have been wanting to go whale watching and there is a place close to Anaheim that has half-price Tuesdays, so it was the perfect opportunity to go! Here is me and Cindi on the boat:Michael and Hannah, this is where she rode most of the trip (poor Michael)!Tom, Caedon, and Taylor with Michael and Hannah leaving the port:Kristen and Chey:A pelican landing on the water:The boys kept calling this the pirate boat: We saw tons of dolphins, probably literally close to 1,000. It was crazy!

Here in the middle of the picture you can barely see where the whale came up and got air, shooting air out his blow hole. We were able to see two whales on the trip. At first they thought that it was a mom and calf, but later they said they were mating, so obviously it was not! The whales never came more than a little above the surface, so they are easier to see in the video than they are in the pics! Hopefully, you can see it in the video, even though it goes up and down with the boat and therefore goes fuzzy every once in a while!

Cindi and I also took a belly shot! She is two weeks ahead of me and we are both starting to show a little bit! It was so much fun getting to spend time together and just enjoy each other's families! I have more pics to post of our time at Downtown Disney with Hannah, but that will have to wait until the next post!

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...