Sunday, March 15, 2009

Quick baby update...

On Thursday I had a Dr. appt to discuss my blood sugar issues. I have already been having some problems with my numbers being too high, so I am checking my levels six times a day (before every meal and one hour after). Luckily, everything is still controllable by diet, so no need for insulin yet. We were able to hear the heartbeat again, so of course that makes everything worthwhile! I am ready to feel the baby moving so that I can worry less about how it is doing in there! I also have another ultrasound scheduled for Thursday, so hopefully I will have some pictures to share afterwards! Right now the only ones we have are printouts and they don't photograph well!

However, the other little knuckle-head kid of ours, she does photograph well now that she knows how to cheese for the camera, so I will gladly share cute pictures of her! This was taken this morning before we went to church! I have had a little shopping bug the last few weeks and have been working on both of our wardrobes. Since she looked so cute in her new dress, I couldn't resist!You can't beat that "cheese" face, can you? I just love this little kid! :)

3 comments:

Mama C said...

What a little "ham!" I love seeing the pictures you have posted of Hannah!! I am praying for your pregnancy, Pam. I'm praying that your blood sugars will stay controllable and stable and for the health and growth of your little one!

gwilleford said...

I think both of Michael's girls look really cute! Maybe you could cooperate next time and give us a cheesy grin like Hannah does!! ha! Thanks for pictures and update! love and prayers, glenda

Will and Ajay's Mom said...

She is just adorable!! I love the dress, too cute!

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...