Saturday, March 14, 2009

Trip to Ventura Beach with Friends! :)

Ok, so it is a little out of order, but I am still waiting on pics from Jacki and don't want to get too far behind! On Wednesday, Hannah and I met up with Christina and Teri (friends from UT) that are in town for Spring Break. Christina wanted to get her kids out of the snow and so Teri decided to come along for the ride! They stayed in Huntington Beach so we met halfway in Ventura. We went to In-n-Out and then to the pier. There is a playground on the beach so we played for a little while and then walked down the pier and back. A plaque on the pier says it is the longest one in CA! On the pier we saw some dolphins playing, but they only came up a few times so it was hard to catch a picture! Here are some pics we took! Here is Teri with Ashley-Jonathan looking at the water:Me, Hannah and Christina (or Tia to Hannah):David looking at the birds: James and Hannah watching the dolphins:
We had a great time and it was good getting to chat with the girls and watch the kids play. It is great getting so many visitors, even if it is back to back weeks!

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...