Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A GIRL...Maybe!

Well, I am still not able to upload the video from the Dr. office. I am still trying to figure out how, but I can tell you what we know.

The baby is breach with it's legs crossed so there was not a clear view of the "parts" we wanted to see! They were able to get a decent view and said that they are 85% sure that it is a...GIRL! We will find out for sure when we go for another ultrasound a little ways down the road, but for now we are going with that. The tech said not to buy anything that couldn't be returned and not to paint the room yet because there could still be "parts" hiding in there, but from what she could see, it looked like a girl. We didn't care either way, but are very excited that Hannah will have a sister close to her age! :) I will post either pics of the pics we got or the video if I get it figured out!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I am so happy that Hannah is going to have a sister. I think that is going to be great. Of course I would have thought a brother was great too. Anyway, congrats and I love you very much. Give Hannah hugs and kisses from Grandma.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I hope to meet them both some day soon:-)

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...