Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sunny Day Fun!

Hannah wore orange today in support of Stellan (from my charming kids). He had heart surgery today and people all over the world wore orange in prayer and support of him! Now, most people were able to email their pic of wearing orange into their website, however, Hannah and Lizzie had a different plan, not for lack of trying on my part! The best pic of Hannah, Lizzie walked right in front of her outfit!Then, she was too easily distracted to even look at the camera while she was doing her cheese face:Then, she was just plain distracted:Finally, she got tired of me trying and she pulled out all the drama of the fake cry:Finally, I just let her go for it in the mess of toys she dragged out this morning and I got a great pic---of her back:Then finally a decent pic from the front, still not her best:Needless to say, even though we participated, we won't be recognized on the blog! :)

Now for the title of the post: I don't know how many of you know, but where we live, very few people have air conditioning because "we don't need it here!" However, it has been over 80 degrees IN OUR HOUSE the last two days. I do not do well with being hot, so today we decided to go to Wal-Mart and get a pool toy when Michael came home and go to the pool at our complex. It is supposed to be heated, but I guess they turned it off since it has been so warm out, because the pool was freezing!! I don't know what I was thinking having Michael take a pic of me and Hannah. I mean, I don't like pics of me in a swimsuit to begin with, but being 19 weeks pregnant does not help! Hannah playing in the pool with her daddy!She had a blast! She did not want to get in at first (probably because it was so cold) but after she got in her toy, she had so much fun! She does really well kicking in the water, so hopefully she will eventually be a good swimmer. She even put her face in the water a couple of times on her own! :) Here is a video of her kicking and playing!

And playing with her Daddy:

We decided when her six teeth started chattering from the cold water, it was time to get out! Hopefully tomorrow will be cooler like it is supposed to be, but we will have to wait and find out!

2 comments:

Mama C said...

She is absolutely the cutest little girl ever!! I love seeing pictures of Hannah!

gwilleford said...

I loved the drama queen (oops-princess) picture! She is so precious!

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...