Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Anniversary/Strawberries

Today is our 8th Wedding Anniversary! Michael surprised me this morning with a card and a WillowTree figurine! I saw some guys in the strawberry field picking yesterday so my plan was to find a stand that was selling them! I went and got the chocolate to make chocolate dipped strawberries and then found a stand open right by our house. I bought a half flat of big pretty strawberries and set them on the seat next to Hannah. I didn't think she could reach them, but boy was I wrong! I hear her making noises and going "mmmm" and turn around to see her going to town on a huge strawberry! I had to wait until we got home to take a pic and by that point it was over 1/2 gone! The second one is my favorite!Once we got inside, I washed off a few and handed her one without the stem and she ended up eating three more! She did really well and LOVED them! It will be fun to take her to the Strawberry Festival this year, I doubt she will sleep through it like she did last year! At least she likes fresh fruit like her mother!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Happy Anniversary!! Hannah is so cute munching down on the strawberries!

Will and Ajay's Mom said...

Happy Anniversary!! Congrats!! Love the strawberry pics, she is just toooo cute!

gwilleford said...

Eight years has seemed to fly by for me...how bout you?? Happy Anniversary!! The strawberries sweet or do they need a little more time to ripen? I couldn't tell by Hannah's face. But what cute faces she made while eating them!! love, aunt glenda

April said...

Happy Anniversary!! Hope you guys had a great day! The pictures of Hannah are so cute! My Hannah loves strawberries too...we had some today. Wish we were there to eat some fresh ones with you!

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...