Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day!

For three days before Valentines I dressed Hannah in red and pink to celebrate! You know the cabinet with the tupperware that I talked about in my last post, well, Hannah decided she would try to fit in that cabinet. She then got stuck and like any good mother, I took a picture before I rescued her! :)On Valentines Day she wore this cute outfit that says LOVE and has a heart shaped zipper! She has had a runny nose for the last few days, so we didn't go anywhere but the grocery store. We cooked steaks and ate at home. It was the perfect way to spend V-Day! :)

I wanted to get some cute pics of Hannah and show all of you her "cheesy face"! It is a new thing she does ALL the time. She will just be playing and look up at me and CHEESE! It is SO cute! So here are some regular smiles:And here are the cheesy ones: So much has changed since last year:

3 comments:

Carla said...

I just love her cheesy faces!

gwilleford said...

Since you are using this for a "Hannah History" I decided that I should start putting my comments here instead of in an email!! Hannah just looks like JOY! always has a big smile!(cheesy or otherwise!) Anxious for April to come so I can see you all. Love you, aunt glenda

Jodi said...

Thanks! My friend Liz helped with the art work. I don't hardly see Nessa anymore. :( I can't believe how big Hannah is getting! Looks like she is walking like a pro already. Thanks for being a good mom and taking the picture before helping her get unstuck! We all get to enjoy the moment now!! I love her cheese face! Aren't all their differient expressions just fun!?!

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...