Friday, January 30, 2009

What a Week!

It has been a pretty crazy week for our family, as most of you know. Little Garrett was born last Friday (happy 1 week little man!) at less than 26 weeks. He seems to be doing as well as can be expected and you can continue to keep up with him at Carla and Heath's blog http://icenhower-family.blogspot.com

Hannah went for her one year check-up on Tuesday and she now weighs 19.6lbs and is 29 1/2in. The sad thing is she is already almost half as tall as her mother at one (I am only 63in)! She is growing and learning so much now! I finally have the link to her one year pictures I had made at JC Penney, so feel free to check them out. Click on the link- https://www.smilesbywire.com/home.asp?AC=LTPP0258109891JCP, enter my name, kim wallace, click view portrait images and then click on the underlined click here and it will take you to them! That is all I have for now. I hope to do a better update next week!

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...