Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Hannah!

On Sunday the 4th, we celebrated her first birthday! I decided on a ladybug theme because I found this cute outfit and because then it would be red, white and black and I could get a picture blown up for her bedroom! We were so glad we were able to spend her first birthday with family! We will probably just celebrate it early while we are home for Christmas in the future, but the first one is just special (at least in my opinion)! Here she is playing around the house, enjoying all the attention!Grandma with Jacob and Hannah...Party guests hanging out waiting on the pizza...GG playing with Parker Gosnell. She was born in June and almost weighs the same as Hannah! She is so cute! Eating dinner before the cake and ice cream dessert! Gotta get the good stuff in there first!Carla and her baby bump and Kathy! Kathy made Hannah's cake and she did a fantastic job! It was perfect and I was so glad that her first cake was home made with love, even if it wasn't me that made it!Parker's big sister, Rylee looking at the cake...The cake and ladybug cupcakes...Hannah ready to dig in!Hannah with her own cupcake!Trying it out, thinking she likes it...Liking it more, with a little help from KK and Daddy putting icing on her nose!Her cupcake and small scoop of ice cream on the tray...The mess at the end...Presents, after she had her bath of course!We realized that we had not taken any full family pictures while we were in town and it is so seldom that we are all in the same place and not in our jammies or sweats, so we decided after the party to take a quick family photo! We had a great time and as usual, it was hard to leave knowing that we were taking Hannah away from her grandparents, but we had stayed as long as possible! We are glad to be home and working on getting Hannah back on schedule, but wish that our home was a little closer to OK!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

happy 1st birthday! Love the ladybug theme!

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...