Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas Night/Day after Christmas...

The rest of Christmas day was spent just hanging out with the family. We all just hung out in our jammies and watched TV and played cards. Here is PaPa (my dad) eating an apple:Michael, KK and our dog, Lizzie sleeping on the couch:Clay and his girlfriend, Katie:Carla and Heath:These pics are from the day after Christmas over at Michael's parents house. Michael's mom's birthday is the 26th so we went and spend a few hours with them. Hannah's shirt says "Who needs santa when I have Grandma.Hannah and her birthday Grandma!Michael and his dad chatting on the porch:Hannah playing on one of the deer in their front yard. She was so funny about the deer at their house. They have three deer heads hanging on the wall and she would reach and point at them until someone would hold her up to touch them.Cousin Jacob taking a nap on the couch:Hannah and her Daddy! :) So I realize there isn't much of a story, but basically I am just trying to get you caught back up!

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...