Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Morning

So, it has been a while since I updated and we are finally home and trying to get laundry done and un-spoil our child! It was so great being able to share all of our family Christmas traditions with Hannah! We went to the Christmas Eve service and she was SO good! When we all circled the sanctuary and did candle lighting around the circle while singing Christmas songs, she just smiled and laughed and loved every second of it! There will be multiple updates from our trip, but I decided to start with Christmas morning. We did Christmas morning at my parents house and then we went to Michael's parents. We started with Hannah walking in to everyone's "Santa" presents! She looked at everyone elses first and then finally found the rocking horse for her (and she took a ride with GG's help)!She loved ripping the paper and then handing each piece to her daddy.Hanging out with Uncle Clay, Aunt KK in the background!Reading one of her new books!This was her favorite spot to hang out the whole trip! She would hold onto PaPa's hair and just go anywhere! I wouldn't be surprised if he has a few bald spots!Ready to eat breakfast! We always have toast and hot chocolate on Christmas morning and Hannah had a little bit of each along with her regular breakfast!Next we went to Michael's parents house! Hannah's favorite part there was the packing peanuts we put in Rhonda's present!Uncle Brett watching the kids play.Aunt Jacki and cousin Jacob!Grandma checking out the stuff the kids got! After this, we went to my grandparents house and had a big lunch and opened even more presents! It was a great day and Hannah made a great haul! We all enjoyed her first Christmas and look forward to seeing her as she gets older and understands more about the season!

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...