Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Extended Family-Dad's Side

So, I mentioned that we went to OKC to spend Christmas with my Dad's side of the family on Saturday. We met at my Aunt Glenda's house and had a great time! The food was amazing and it was great getting to see everyone. I had to get copies from Glenda because I didn't take any pictures. Thanks Glenda! :) She did a really good job of getting pictures of each family group there. Although, I don't have any pictures of her because she was the one behind the camera...Here is our family picture.My dad's brother Don and his wife Thena, acting goofy as usual! The other two of them one of them had their eyes closed!Glenda's husband Brad and his brother.My dad, Michael, Don and my cousin John.Don's daughter Sarah and her daughter Jaylee and friend Kristy.My parents and sister.Kristen and her friend Tessa.John, Ashley and their new baby Paisley! She was so cute and cuddly!Jamie helping cook the meal! Her husband was very impressed!My cousin Jarrod holding Hannah and his son Luke while his other son Ben took a ride on his leg! It was quite the interesting set up for him! He did really good and the kids loved it. Hannah wanted to hang out with him over anyone else. I am not sure if it is the facial hair or the fact that he would take her wherever she pointed!We also got to see some extended-extended family while we were there too! My dad hadn't seen his cousins since his mom died and Glenda found out that they all lived close to the city so she invited them to dinner! It was great seeing them. We used to all get together for family reunions when the grandparents were alive, but as we have added and lost generations, we have also lost touch! It was great catching up with them again!

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...