Saturday, June 25, 2011

Zoo day with the Poret's

Memorial Day weekend we went to the zoo with Glenn and Yolonda. The girls had a blast with them and it's always a treat for Michael and I because the girls adore them and it gives us a little break! Checking out the birds:

 Riding the carousel:
 They were brave and took the girls inside the small animal area. I HATE the small animal area because it is an enclosed building with all the stinky animal smell, it is hot, and most of the stuff the girls can't see in their glass cages. However, my girls love it so occasionally, I cave and go in, but this time, Grandma Yo and Grandpa Glenn took them and Michael and I stayed outside! It was awesome!
 We took our traditional picture with the gorilla:
 And anyone who knows my husband, this is not a shock to you:
Right now at the zoo, they have alot of things closed because of construction. Luckily to distract from that, they brought in a dinosaur exhibit. They are so realistic its crazy! They make noise, move and one set of them spits water at you. This video is terrible, but hopefully you get the idea...

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...