Thursday, June 9, 2011

Park #1- Skye Park

One thing on the summer bucket list, is one new park per week. There are parks ALL over the place and we usually go to the same two or three. Well, that is changing! We tried Skye Park on Friday and it was a really cute park. There were four or five play structures, a couple connected to each other and some not.

There was a large grassy field and basket ball court:
 A cute little metal dune buggy:
 And all of these plastic house structures. Hannah kept telling Rachel and I which house was hers and which ones were ours. I think it would have been alot more fun for pretend play if we would have had friends with us!
 There was also a sand box. I have mixed feelings about these as I know they can be large cat litter boxes, but the girls loved playing in the sand. They even took my empty water bottle and kept filling it up and shaking it, then dumping it and starting over. If we go back, we will be sure to take sand toys!
Overall, this was a great and the girls and I got to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather!

1 comment:

icenhower-family said...

That park does look like a lot of fun!!

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...