Thursday, June 9, 2011

Park #2- Vetran's Memorial Park/West Jordan City Park

On Monday, we met up with Janene and Holly to check out the West Jordan City Park (online it is listed as Veteran's Memorial Park). It was a really cute idea for a park and with older kids, it would have been awesome. They have these wooden structures set up to mimic real Utah locations. The girls loved climbing and running all over, my only problem is that you can't see your kids. I was constantly thinking I lost my kid, when they were literally just around one corner. We eventually walked over to a metal play structure and I was able to relax and enjoy it a little more!

I found this picture online and it shows how cute this park really is!
 This is one view from the "little kid" area:
It was fun to see it and mark it off the bucket list, but it is not one we will be going back to until the girls are an age where I don't have to worry about them wandering off!

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...