Sunday, December 6, 2009

This Past Week!

Ok, so I am embarrassingly (is that even a word) proud of myself for getting up a post in the week that it actually happened! It has obviously been a while since I have done that! :) Here are some cute sister pictures: Michael and I are always trying to make this happen, but as you can tell, the end result is nothing to frame around the house! Thursday night we got the chance to have Kaylee and Shayla come and spend the night. They had an overnight layover, so we were able to do dinner and play a little bit before bed. After Hannah went to bed, Kaylee wanted to hold Rachel. Here are two of the cute pictures of them together:

As proud of myself as I am about this post, there are still two from November that aren't ready yet, so you will just have to be unimpressed again! :)

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...