Sunday, December 6, 2009

Pics from my phone!

I was going through the pictures and video on my phone and though I should share a few funny and cute ones! Hannah with her halloween bucket on her head, while playing in her car:Here she is in Michael's work vest and his "special" work hat. The guys from CA put label stickers of all of his nicknames on the hardhat:Rachel with the large flower headband on:Rachel sitting propped up against the couch, she sits like this alot!Looking at the lights while taking a bath:

Here is a video I took a couple of nights ago of her smiling and talking. It is dark, but you can still see how big she is getting!

1 comment:

icenhower-family said...

We can't wait to see you!! The pictures are great...you are doing a fantastic job! Love you

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...