Sunday, December 13, 2009

"Christmas Morning"-December 13

First thing in the morning, we had everything ready and let Hannah walk in to see what all Santa had left for her! Here she is checking out the art easel that Santa brought her. The rest of the morning, she kept stopping opening presents to go and color for a little bit! Made Santa happy that he chose well! It is hard when she isn't big enough to ask for anything and you just have to guess!We invited Yolonda and Glenn to join us for Christmas morning and they luckily decided to come. It was great having them there to help with pictures and playing with the girls. Here is Rachel hanging out with Glenn.Hannah and I opening one of her many gifts! She liked to tear the paper one little piece at a time. It was LOTS of fun to watch her open her presents (and everyone elses too)! Playing with her travel sized Magna Doodle. We looked for a few things for her to play with on the airplane to Oklahoma and this is one of her favorites. She thinks she is writing with a pencil! :)She loved playing with the tissue paper and bows too!Here she is with her giant coloring pages. She got one Dora and one Mickey! Here is Grandma Yo holding Rachel while Hannah and Daddy helped open Rachel's presents. Yolonda had surgery last week and has to be in the neck collar for a few more weeks:Helping Glenn with his stocking stuff:Playing with her game, Elefun. It is an elephant with a fan that blows little fabric butterflies out of his trunk that you catch with a butterfly net. It takes a little more coordination than you think and Hannah is finally starting to actually catch one or two before they hit the ground. She just picks them up off the floor and puts them in her net when she misses!
I got my new computer from Michael! I am so excited that the blog will get and stay current and that I will post alot more often since I can actually load pictures on to the computer and it isn't so slow! I love it already! :)

After opening presents, we all ate some cinnamon rolls and watched the two cartoons Hannah got in her stocking, Merry Madagascar and Party Penguins. They were pretty cute and it was a great way to wrap up our "first" Christmas with the girls!

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...