Sunday, December 6, 2009

Its Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas...

...and Scrooge seems to not live at my house anymore! It first started a few weeks ago when Michael put up lights on the house! I love the way it looks! I wish there was a better setting on my camera to capture it, but at least you get the idea! He just decided that we needed to do it and went and bought everything and put them up without me even asking!Then, I asked if we could put up the tree on Tuesday night and he came home from work with a pre-lit 7ft. tree for our house! So, he and I assembled and put the ornaments on it while Hannah slept and then let her put on the angel the next day.When I went to look for a tree topper, I really wanted an angel (preferably without a face, because they tend to be a little doll like) or a fun star. I bought the angel that Hannah put on the tree because she was the prettiest I could find, but when we went shopping this past weekend, we found this cross/star with lots of bling and I had to have it! :) So, now it sits on top of our tree!Here are some closer pics of the ornaments. We put red, silver and blue balls on and then all of the personal ornaments we have collected since we have been married. We have some golf and OSU for Michael, we have Hannah's hand I made in ornament dough, we have one from my grandparents house every year we have been married, we have one even for Rachel that I got recently at a shower. I love how that they are personal and not just "pretty." Maybe when the basement is finished we will do two trees, one pretty and one personal, but for now, I love the way it all looks on our tree! Also, here is our mantle, with my Willow Tree nativity and our stockings. I am still working on getting our names on the stockings, but at least we have them! :)

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...