Sunday, December 13, 2009

Playing in the Snow!

This morning for Christmas, Hannah got snow bibs and a hat and gloves set, she finally got to go outside to play in the snow! Since we have gotten close to 16 inches this past week, she and her Daddy had plenty to play in and build a snowman with! Here she is in her stuff before the coat:The beginning of the snowman:She kept running around and eating the snow. I am not sure that it is super healthy for you to eat snow, but what little kid doesn't eat the snow?She took her gloves off for a little while so she could feel it and "help" Daddy:The snowman starting to take shape:Making snow angels after Dad knocked her over in the snow:The finished snowmen. She wanted to make one Hannah and one Rachel snowman. We realized that we need stuff for snowmen because they ended up with Whopper eyes, Chick-O-Stick noses and red food coloring for their mouths. We have no extra scarves or anything, so we found some Granite hats to put on them for their picture! Rachel and I loved watching them play outside from the warmth of inside the house! I am glad that Hannah has a Daddy willing to go and play in the snow with her! :)

2 comments:

icenhower-family said...

Hannah looks just like Kim!!! I remember pictures of us playing in the snow in Durant at our house in Sunny Meadows...Hannah looks like Kim's mini-me!!!!!

Will and Ajay's Mom said...

How fun!! Look at that snow!!

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...