Sunday, December 13, 2009

"Christmas Eve"- December 12

Since we are going to be in Oklahoma with family on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, we wanted to have Christmas at our house with our girls before we went. We are working on deciding our traditions and stealing some ideas from our families and friends in the process. One of the traditions that we stole from my family is opening one present on Christmas Eve, always new jammies! :) Michael went and picked them out for all of us without me knowing and then he had me wrap them the day we opened them! Hannah holding her present:

Showing off her new jammies:Rachel sleeping while holding her present:Holding her jammies up for a picture:Later once they were ready for bed, we got some pictures of them together:And each by themselves:Then after the girls were in bed, Santa came and filled the stockings and set out all the presents:It was fun trying to set everything up for maximum impact when they woke up! Who knew being Santa was so much fun! :)

1 comment:

Will and Ajay's Mom said...

Too cute! Opening one present on Christmas Eve was always one of my favorite memories! I love the jammies! Those two girls must have been good this year! Santa left them lots of goodies!

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...