Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Oklahoma Part 3- Tuesday Pedicures!

On Tuesday, Tammie called and invited Hannah and I to come and get pedicures with her. She grabbed us Sonic drinks and we went! Hannah liked her drink and Tammie like how well it bribed Hannah to sit with her! :)We got Hannah's toes painted red to match ours! I wish I had pics of our toes because Tammie and I each got some fun decorative stuff done to celebrate the fourth! She was so funny watching her toes while she walked around and she showed everyone her red toes for the next two days!

1 comment:

Will and Ajay's Mom said...

Too cute!! Never too early to start pampering yourself!!!

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...