Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Oklahoma Part 4- Swimming!

GG bought Hannah a pool to play in at their house. The first night while we were blowing up the pool Hannah played in the sprinkler and got her dress wet, so we just let her keep playing in it! Her favorite part of the pool was filling it up with the hose! I caught some video on my cell phone, so it isn't great quality. She would splash her head and yell "WHOO," it was hilarious!

The zebra hooked up to the water hose and sprayed a little shower out from his mouth. Hannah called it the "horsey."She also loved going down the slide, but it was wobbly, so she needed help.She and PaPa sat on the back of his truck and snuggled for a little bit! She is such a PaPa's girl! :)Then of course, she had to go and give Lexi some attention!Here she was when we took her dress off, her diaper was SO full you could ring it out! It was just hanging off of her!We were about to put her in the bathtub and so we just took her diaper off and GG took her naked to go and look at the donkeys and horses in the field behind my parents house! She had a blast! It was a very fun day! :)

1 comment:

Will and Ajay's Mom said...

Glad you guys are having such a fun time down in Durant!! She is just adorable!!

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...