Saturday, July 11, 2009

Oklahoma-Final Post! 5th of July

On Sunday night, our church had a cookout and huge fireworks display. The people who donate the fireworks do an AMAZING job! It is a really professional display, music and all, so we wanted Hannah to go watch since she enjoyed the fireworks from the night before. I only took a few since it was dark and she was too busy watching to smile. This first one is her saying cheese, but turning her eyes before it snapped so she didn't miss anything! :)As you can tell, we had a great time back in Oklahoma and it is always hard to come back home, but we are glad to be back in our own beds and back with Michael! :)

1 comment:

Will and Ajay's Mom said...

looks like you had a great time here in Durant for this trip!! Lots of memories made!

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...