Saturday, July 11, 2009

Oklahoma Part 5- 4th of July

I never even got my camera out on the 4th. Luckily, I do have a few pics that Tammie emailed me so I have some photographic memories to share! :) My parents always have a BBQ in the backyard with volleyball and then later homemade ice cream and fireworks. It is one of my favorite holidays because of the tradition, but also because I love everything patriotic and red,white and blue! So, here are the pictures, the first two are just some of the people that were there hanging out getting ready to eat burgers.
This is Leanna (one of my "other moms") and her granddaughter Kaylee! Kaylee was so excited because their hair was the same! I think this is my favorite picture that Tammie took! This is my grandparents, Joe and Betty. Hannah is now old enough to say people's names and remember faces and she got stuck on saying "Joe" over and over. In fact, since we have been home, any man with gray hair and glasses she looks at me and asks "Joe?" And usually after saying Joe a couple of times, she says "and Betty!" Hannah and I were glad that we got to see Jimmy and Wendy too! Wendy is another one of the "other moms" group! They now live in Tulsa, but drove in for the festivities, as did two of their daughters! :)Here is a pic from my phone with Hannah and her Joe! While everyone was playing volleyball, I set up the pool for Hannah and Kaylee (to keep them out of the way). They had a blast playing with the sprayer on the zebra head! Sorry that I don't have more pics to share, but THANK YOU Tammie for sharing the ones you took!

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...