Thursday, July 23, 2009

Day at the Zoo!

So about two weeks ago (yes, that is how far behind I currently am), Hannah and I went with another mom from my MOPS group to the Santa Barbara Zoo. Since I have shown you Hannah looking at the animals before, this post is about her first time to play on the zoo playground! They have a little picnic area and play place in the middle of the zoo and Hannah had a blast playing on the equipment. This is her running through the ant tunnel. It is decorated just like you are an ant crawling through the ground.Then she slid down the hill. I am not sure if it is supposed to be an ant hill or what, but basically they just made a mound and covered it in fake grass and kids slid down on their bottoms, in their socks, on paper sacks, pretty much whatever they wanted! It is the cheapest easiest "playground" ever! She inspected the "broken" eggs:And one day when she is big enough, she will join our friends Anna and Megan on the "Spider Web" to play!I tried to get a picture of the three of them sitting on this turtle, tried being the key word. Hannah kept trying to slide off the sides to get down and the other two were too busy looking at her or other things! These are two of my favorites, but neither one are frame worthy! :)

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...