Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Oklahoma Trip-Part 2

On Saturday, Hannah and I went to Grandma and Grandpa's house and Grandma chased down the ice cream truck! Since we don't have a local ice cream truck in CA (that I am aware of anyways), it was a new experience for Hannah! Here she and Grandma are deciding what they want:She ended up with an orange push-up! We borrowed one of Jacob's t-shirts in case it got too messy! She loved it and ate the whole thing! :)On Monday, we went back over and played with Grandpa and Cousin Jacob. He has a blow-up ball pit with a slide that Hannah had a fun time playing with! Grandpa stuck his head through the tunnel to play with them!

They also have a magnetic farm animal learning toy on the fridge that the kids enjoyed playing with. They would take turns pushing the button to make the music start and then they would both just start dancing! They were pretty funny to watch!

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...