Thursday, June 4, 2009

Shake Your Groove Thing! :)

I was able to get this video of Hannah without her knowing. I like to turn on music throughout the day so it isn't too quiet in the house. I have recently found some videos and songs for kids on our cable On Demand. So, she will sing along with little kid songs (like Itsy Bitsy Spider, Pat-A-Cake, Wheels on the Bus, etc), but she LOVES to dance to a more "fun" beat! I recently found these kid friendly videos of older songs. This is Alvin and the Chipmunks singing "Shake Your Groove Thing" and Hannah was bustin' a move! Notice toward the end when she lets go of her juice cup and swings it from the straw clenched in her teeth! :) Silly little kid!

3 comments:

Tom and Cindi said...

Too cute! I LOL! Thanks for the grins. Love ya.

gwilleford said...

That is too funny! She seems to be following the movement on the tv. She is such a 'big girl' now!!

Rhonda said...

Hannah is so cute. I can't wait to see her. We are going to have so much fun. Love to all
Rhonda

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...