Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Beach Day

Hannah and I went with some of the MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group to Avila Beach on Friday, June 19. She had SO much fun! This was the first trip that she actually enjoyed playing in the sand and the first trip it was warm enough to actually play a long time in a swimsuit. In the past at the beach, we have taken some pics in her swimsuit, and then had to put more clothes on her because the wind was too cold! She played for over three hours non-stop (and looked pretty cute doing it)! :)

2 comments:

Will and Ajay's Mom said...

Too cool!! I wish Durant had something like that!!

icenhower-family said...

I wish it had been warm enough when we visited to be on the beach in a bathing suit!!! I cannot wait to bring Garrett there and let him experience the beach!

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...