Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Oklahoma Trip- Part 1

Hannah and I flew to Oklahoma on Friday the 26th and are having a great time! She is getting to be so much more fun to do things with and she can tell you what she wants to do (which most of the time is a good thing)! We stopped along the way at Carla and Heath's house to play with cousin Garrett. To see pics from our visit with them, you will have to go to their blog because I was too busy holding Garrett to take any pics!

Her grandparents have just played and played with her! Here she is playing on the exercise ball with GG!This was Sunday morning before church. You can see she is already working on taking the bow off her head! I really wish she would leave them in because it looks so cute! And as every morning at GG and PaPa's, she had to go and look at Lexi out GG and PaPa's window. She loves talking to the dog through the glass in the doors! :) On Sunday evening, we took Hannah out on the boat for the first time on Lake Texoma. Every time we would go across the lake, she would get sleepy and almost fall asleep. First up was Uncle Clay skiing:Hannah and I riding where we could watch him ski:GG went skiing too and then we decided it was time to play in the water. GG and PaPa had to slowly coax Hannah to get in the water. Since she got sleepy on the ride, she wasn't sure about getting in, so PaPa dangled her feet first while GG tried to show her how much fun it was:They were successful!Giving PaPa a kiss:PaPa teaching her how to float on her back:I eventually got in the water with her to play (which is a big deal because I hate lake water- too much gross stuff to think about- fish, poop, dead bodies, etc): Thanks Uncle Clay for getting in and out of the water to take our pictures! These are priceless memories that we can now share with her Daddy that wouldn't have happened without you! :)

1 comment:

Will and Ajay's Mom said...

I am the same way with lake water!! Who knows what is in there!! But at least you guys had fun and made memories, you can always shower with soap!! Good hot day for the lake too!!

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...