Monday, September 15, 2008

We are in SO much trouble!

Ok, so in previous posts you have seen her sitting up- all by herself! She is getting better at her control and is getting better at catching herself instead of just plopping over! Now for the photographic proof...
Well, the last two days she has been trying to pull up on things, mostly unsuccessfully. In fact, yesterday, she had three boo-boos by bedtime from her failed attempts (one from the chair she hit at church, one from busting her lip trying to pull up on my leg, and one from hitting her head on the side table trying to pull up on her diaper basket)! Well, today, she finally did it! She pulled up on the chair ALL BY HERSELF!! Can you believe it? I was sitting here at the computer (you can see it behind her head) and instead of just getting part of the way up, she was standing there smiling all proud of herself for figuring it out! I can't believe that at 8 months we are going to have to be careful of not only what is on the floor, but now what she can pull up to! If only all of our furniture was fully padded and there were extra cushions on the floor to help with all of her new adventures!


Once I get the chance I will capture the action on video to share with you! Kim

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Wow!! I can't believe she is pulling up already! She is getting so big. She is so cute, just standing there!

Rhonda said...

Walking is next and that isn't going to long. I can't wait to see her and all her new tricks. Christmas is going to be so much fun.

Janene said...

Wow! She's getting big. I can't wait to see you guys when you come in November (hint, hint...wink, wink) :)

Sandy Witherspoon said...

Hi Kim,
Just HAD to comment on your latest news...I can't believe that at 8 months she's pulling up and standing! As I've said all along... obviously she's a superior child! Start battening down the hatches and moving all those little treasures that you thought were "out of her reach," 'cause life's about to change even more. Thanks for the great updates and photos, it makes me feel like I can still watch her grow up. Y'all have come a long way from the days when we had her tucked under your desk at Southeast, huh? Love to you, Michael and sweet little Hannah, Sandy Witherspoon

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...