Friday, September 5, 2008

OSU Football

Last week was the first official OSU football game and we were lucky enough to get it on TV. Being the supporters that we are, we all dressed in our orange and black and watched the game. We tried to get a family picture and the best we could do with our camera timer is the one on the header! GO POKES!Now in other news, Hannah has been on the verge of crawling for weeks now. She has been able to roll herself anywhere that she wanted to go, so she tended to use that as her main method of mobility! She has been able to get on all fours and rock and move her legs, but she still hasn't figured out how to move her arms while she is up there, so then she will just face plant and move forward. This week she has now adapted to more of an Army style crawl, but it works and she gets to what she wants!
One night she and her Daddy were playing airplane in the floor and I thought it was cute and snapped these pictures! She loves playing with her Daddy!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I love the new header! So darn cute!! I am trying to learn to use the program that I downloaded to improve mine. Great family photo by the way!

Rhonda said...

Love the new header. Of course you know Jacki is just going to love it too. LOL. Hannah is getting prettier every day.

Rhonda said...

Love the new header. Of course you know Jacki is just going to love it too. LOL. Hannah is getting prettier every day.

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...