Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tagged!

Ok, so I have been tagged by my cousin, Beth, to do a random things post. I am pretty sure that most of you know all of the random things about me since most of my posts have been pretty random! However, I will do my best!

The tagging rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you’re tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag

1) I am finally learning how to like vegetables! I know that I am 28 and should have been eating them all along, but lets face it, I haven't ever liked them! Becoming a mom has made me want to eat right so that I can teach her (eventually) to eat right too, so I am having to suck it up and deal! (And to be honest, some of them are pretty good!)

2) I hate to clean showers/tubs! I don't mind cleaning the sinks or even the toilet, but I hate to scrub the walls and all the soap nooks in the shower! Because of this we have a Scrubbing Bubbles Maid for Shower in our tub, but still, it isn't as efficient as I am so I still have to do it, even if it is only monthly...

3) The older I get, the more detail oriented I become. I want to know the exact specifics on things and becoming a mother has only heightened my detail issues!

4) I get irritated with people who think that your life is open to them and ask questions like, "so, are you going to have more kids and when?", "being a stay at home mom you should have all the time in the world to help with _______ (like we don't do anything during the day)," etc. I mean, if a close friend or family member asks, it is one thing, but people that I don't even know, it is a little much!

5) I would love to go on What Not to Wear, or another makeover show, just to hear what they have to say (and get $5000 worth of clothes), but I wouldn't want to watch myself on TV! No one should have to see themselves on the secret footage or in the 360 mirror!

6) I wish that I kept better in touch with people. I am terrible at letter writing or sending cards. I also am getting to the point where I am not even good at calling people. Basically, it has come down to the point that email communication is the only thing that I am good at, and even then sometimes it is a few days later. There are so many people that I wish that I still talked to and kept up with, but they don't make the first move and I don't either, so I have lost touch with so many people that I still really care about!

I tag Janene Day, Carla Keller, Jeana Lipscomb, Jodi Spiva, Crystal Harper, and Paula Mora!

2 comments:

Mommy, M.D. said...

oh my goodness it's you! i stared at your picture for a minute, and then saw "beth's cousin" and it clicked---OMG, that's Kim Garrett! how in the world are you?

Jen said...

brandi gave me the link to your blog, it's so great to see your beautiful family. email me if you want and i can add you to access my blog. jenlokey@yahoo.com
hope to hear from you soon!

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...