Wednesday, September 10, 2008

You have to see it...

So a few of you have been confused by my description of how Hannah attempts to crawl, so I decided to post a video so that you get a better idea. She is very mobile and I think that it works really well. As far as I am concerned, this IS crawling, just not the traditional way!
(Just an FYI: I kept the camera rolling because it captured her 'trucker voice' since she has had some congestion lately. I think it is due to teething, but you never know. Also, the toy she is playing with is an empty crystal light container with cheerios-one of her favorites! And yes, that is the dog doing her best to get in the picture! I love how she looks at me in both videos and smiles, makes me feel cool-one of the best things of motherhood!)

And, this just shows the happier side of Hannah and Lizzie's relationship, which is not always the case! Hannah likes to grab handfuls of Lizzie or crawl to where she is and torture her. Luckily, Lizzie is a really good sport!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

So cute. I miss her so much and can't wait to see her at Christmas. She is so adorable.

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...