Thursday, January 27, 2011

Quick Pit-Stop

Luckily on our long drive to Oklahoma we were able to stop and spend the night at the Meyer home! We went to dinner and back to their house to put kids to bed and that did not go very well. Our girls had a hard time going to sleep somewhere new and then Hannah woke up really early so we were on the road by 5:30 the next morning. Because of this, I have no pics of our kids playing together, but at least Cindi has this one of the two of us. She of course looks amazing and I look like I have entertained kids in the car for 7 hours of the day... Thanks for letting us spend the night and for being my friend! :)

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...