Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pumpkin Carving

So, looking back, I realize I only posted most of October and not the last week. Hang in here with me while I catch it up completely. I wouldn't worry about it except I keep this as a digital record of our lives and I don't want large chunks of our life missing.

Lets start with pumpkin carving. We had a lot of fun making the girls stick their hands in the pumpkin to feel the slimy texture. Hannah hated it last year, but she did much better this year! We had both girls help us clean our pumpkins out:Then after they went to bed, Michael and I got out the sharp tools and carved them. This year we didn't go off of any pattern, we just free handed. We looked online to see what we liked from a few different patterns and tried to recreate what we wanted. Here is Michael's pumpkin:And here is my pumpkin:Both lit up on the porch with the battery operated candles:

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...