Sunday, January 23, 2011

Little Chef

Hannah loves to watch Little Bear and he and his dad make pancakes and he is the "little chef" and Father Bear is the "big chef." Hannah loves pretend cooking, but at Grandma Yo's house, she let her be "little chef" to make real food and she even got an apron to wear! She thought she was pretty cool and since she has learned how to crack eggs and help make other meals. She helped shred the lettuce for the salad:(Side note: these pics properly show off her "crazy hair" and how thin and all over the place it is. She got her first haircut over Christmas and I can't believe the difference from these pics! Sorry, back to November...)

Here she is helping pound the chicken flat with the back of a spoon:
A little help from Grandma Yo to actually flatten them: It was really cute, so I decided to video her and ask her about what she was doing:

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...