Sunday, January 23, 2011

Where to start...

November 1st? Really? That was my last post! So much has happened since then that I am not sure where to even start. The girls and I spent six weeks in Oklahoma from the week before Thanksgiving until New Years Day. I sadly took very few pics, but will share what I have! So, while I slowly back track and catch up, here are two pics from last week, one of each of the girls!
Here Hannah shows off her art from school this past Wednesday. They are studying animals this month and this was their leopard picture!

And here is Rachel playing dressup in the basement. We have taken over some of the space from our unfinished basement and turned it into a play area. It has been cold down there, but it is a great place to run and play with snow on the ground. Also, note, this kid refuses to keep anything on her head that looks cute. She is in the process of removing it as I took this picture, but isn't it SO cute! There will hopefully be lots of posts over the next few days so I can catch up once again...Maybe that should be my blog name, constantly catching up! :)

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...