Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Rachel's Baby Dedication

Since we moved when Rachel was a few months old and it took us a while to find a new church home, we hadn't ever done a baby dedication for Rachel. We decided to do it on her birthday while Rhonda was here, it seemed like the best time! So here is her row of "fans"- Mike and Kathy Larsen, Yolonda and Glenn, Rhonda and Michael and I. Of course there were the people we knew at church as well that were glad to be there!Here we are on stage during the dedication. Pastor Dan was out of town, so Pastor David did her dedication. They put her cute picture on the screen while he talked and prayed for her.She seriously could not have been any better! She got up there and smiled and waved and said "hi" to everyone in the crowd! Rhonda used my camera on my phone to video the whole thing. Those of you who aren't my mother may not care to watch the video because it is longer than just a clip. That is why I posted pics, but for those of you who want to watch, here is the whole dedication on video!

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...