Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Grandma and Daddy Zoo Day

The same weekend as Rachel's birthday was the Scrapbook Expo. It comes to Utah twice a year and it is a HUGE event! Thousands gather to shop and scrapbook and since Cindi was in town, we went as much as we could! I will have to steal her pictures of the expo for another time. However, while we played, so did our husbands. Grandma, Michael and the girls met up with Tom and the boys for some zoo fun. These were all pictures from Rhonda's camera, so she isn't in any of them, but I am glad that she got some pics of the memories! I also wasn't there, so I don't have much back story to share with you, but it looks like they had a blast!

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...